Only in Florida. That is all we can say about this Florida woman who was found by a customer ‘getting busy” in a used Jeep Wrangler, on the lot.
According to deputies, a customer, perusing the car lot came across 37-year-old Alexis King, in the back seat of a 2010 Jeep Wrangler, naked.
Deputies say the store manager of the Pensacola dealership, opened the door of the vehicle and King was naked with her legs “spread wide open”.
An employee called deputies to report the mischievous dame, and King exited the vehicle leaving behind $1,300 in damages to the Jeep. These damages include a period stain and a busted radio.
Witness told deputies that the Jeep had to go right to the detail center as the smell King left behind was foul.
King, is charged with burglary, criminal mischief, indecent exposure, and providing police with a false name, and is being held in the Escambia County jail on a $7,000 bond.
King is set to appear in court on October 14th.
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
- Not Bright: Florida Man Attempts To Trade-In Stolen Car To The Dealership He Stole It From
- You’ve Gotta Be Nuts! Florida Man Submits To Voluntary At-Home Castration, Would-Be Urologist Gets 3 Years
- Florida Man Sticks His Hand In A Jaguar Cage At The Zoo, Jaguar 1 – Florida Man 0
- Florida Man Steals Pickup Truck, Crashes, Pretends To Grill On Strangers Porch
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.