BROOKSVILLE, Fla. – Hernando County Utilities Department (HCUD) announces the launch of its new online billing and payment service through Invoice Cloud.
This service will offer HCUD customers greater flexibility to view and pay their water bills online. This new, easy-to-use payment portal provides customers with quick access to their accounts to view bills, check their balance, make payments and enroll in paperless billing. Customers can access this new portal at www.invoicecloud.com/hernandocounty.
Invoice Cloud features include:
- View and pay your bill online anytime with credit/debit card or via e-check
- Easy-to-use online portal to access your account and make payments 24/7
- Use One-Time Pay to quickly view and pay your bill without registering
- Register for faster processing and to gain access to all features
- Schedule payments for a future date
- Save time and avoid late payments with automatic payment options:
- AutoPay – automatically pay the invoice amount from your default payment method on the due date (There is no fee for establishing MONTHLY REOCCURRING AutoPay for checking or savings accounts to pay your balance in full each billing cycle by the due date)
- Recurring Scheduled Payments – set up a schedule to pay a fixed amount or the invoice balance on a specific day of the month
- Receive email reminders when your bill is ready, when a scheduled payment is pending and a confirmation after making a payment
- Pay by Text – get text notifications about your bill and have the option to pay through text message with your default payment method
- Pay multiple bills in one transaction with shopping cart feature
- Go paperless – receive bills and receipts via email
- Pay by Phone even when the office is closed with our secure automated system by calling (352) 754-4037, option 3
- Invoice Cloud provides the highest level of industry standards of security and protection for your financial information
Other News: Motorcycle Training Under Scrutiny After Death of 73-Year-Old Spring Hill Woman
Please note: A convenience fee of $2.75 applies to all credit card transactions and one-time e-check payments. The maximum amount per transaction is $300.
Credit card payments will no longer be accepted by HCUD staff either by phone or in person.
HCUD customers do not have to opt-in to Invoice Cloud. The following payment methods will remain available: mailing your payment, dropping your payment in the drive thru drop box and utilizing the self-serve kiosk in the HCUD Customer Service lobby.
Visit www.invoicecloud.com/hernandocounty to create your account today. Contact the Hernando County Utilities Customer Service Department at (352) 754-4037 for questions or assistance with this new service.