HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FL. – A Hillsborough County Sheriff’s patrol car was involved in a pedestrian crash early Monday morning.
According to Florida Highway Patrol, on Monday at 6:08 AM, an unmarked Hillsborough County Sheriff’s patrol vehicle was traveling northbound on Nebraska Avenue, south of Lambright Street.
Troopers say that’s when an adult male pedestrian walked into the path of the vehicle, not in a crosswalk.
As a result, the vehicle struck the pedestrian who suffered serious injuries and was transported to an area hospital.
Nebraska Avenue remains closed in both directions, south of Sligh Avenue and north of Hanna Avenue. The pedestrian remains hospitalized in critical condition.
Check back for updates to this story.
- Florida Man With Half Gallon Of Captain Morgan And Swords Sets Fire In Road, Floods Police Station
- “I’ll Kill You, OK?” Jailed Florida Man Arrested Using Sign Language To Threaten Woman Over Stolen Mail
- Florida Mom Calls For ‘Mass Exodus’ From Public Schools To Fight Indoctrination
- “I Would Have Shot Him” Florida Man, 90, Punches Neighbor In The Face Twice Gets Arrested
- Florida Man, Veterinarian Gets 21 Years For Sexually Abusing Dogs
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon