APOLLO BEACH, FL. – Hillsborough County Fire Rescue responded to a structure fire in a commercial building located at 200 Frandorson Circle in Apollo Beach.
Teams made a primary and secondary search of the building, and all occupants had evacuated prior to our arrival.
The first arriving crew, Engine 29, saw flames from the atrium above the second story and made a quick exterior attack as crews from Engine 17 forced the door near the interior stairwell on the opposite side of the building.
As crews worked inside, the firefighters from Quint 3 worked for nearly an hour pulling apart the exterior atrium on the roof to ensure the fire was extinguished.
Fire officials say there was considerable fire damage above the second floor and smoke and water damage to the businesses below. The cause of the fire is currently under investigation. No injuries were noted.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Illegal Alien Arrested For Attempted Murder In Florida After Slashing Man With Box Cutter
- “No Gold Medal” Florida Man Running From Cops, Jumps From Bridge To Avoid Capture, Arrested
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients