HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FL. – UPDATE: This woman has been located safe.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is requesting the public’s assistance in locating a missing and endangered woman.
On November 1, 2021, Deborah Paulsen, 48, made threats to harm herself. Paulsen lives in Wimauma but last used her credit card in Apopka yesterday, and could possibly still be in the area.
She is 5’6″ tall and weighs approximately 165 pounds. She drives a 2018 white Nissan Titan, bearing Florida tag DEBKP.
If you have any information about Paulsen’s whereabouts, you’re urged to call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at (813) 247-8200.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Illegal Alien Arrested For Attempted Murder In Florida After Slashing Man With Box Cutter
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients