PASCO COUNTY, Fla. – The winds from Hurricane Delta are wicked, to say the least. The storms outer wind bands moved in late last night into Lake Charles Louisiana and have intensified over the last several hours. The storm is pounding Lake Charles, relentlessly right now.
A Storm Surge Warning is in effect for…
- High Island Texas to the Mouth of the Pearl River including
Calcasieu Lake, Vermilion Bay, and Lake Borgne
A Hurricane Warning is in effect for…
- High Island Texas to Morgan City Louisiana
A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for…
- West of High Island to Sargent Texas
- East of Morgan City Louisiana to the mouth of the Pearl River,
including New Orleans
- Lake Pontchartrain and Lake Maurepas
Publishers Note: While The Free Press will always be free for our readers, and ad-supported, we are asking our loyal readers to consider a monthly donation of $3 to maintain our local journalism and help us grow, as we ramp up ad sales locally.
You can click here to support us.
We thank you all for your consideration and for supporting local journalism.
Login To Facebook From Your Browser To Leave A Comment