Florida man is at it again, this time while in jail using a video text to threaten an ex-girlfriend.
According to deputies at Pinellas County Jail, Robert John Sowle, 35, threatened the life of the woman using sign language in a video text that was sent to the victim.
Sowle sent the victim a video text on September 28 using sign language ‘I’ll kill you. OK? I’ll kill you.’”
Sowle, who is deaf, thought the woman was stealing mail from his residence, and the woman told investigators that she feared Sowle would cause harm to her.
Sowle, was arrested earlier this week on a felony charge and booked into the Pinellas County Jail on a $10,000 bond.
- Florida Sheriff Offers ‘Staycation’ For Whoever Lost 770 Pounds Of Marijuana
- “I Would Have Shot Him” Florida Man, 90, Punches Neighbor In The Face Twice Gets Arrested
- Florida Road Ranger Airlifted After Fiery I-75 Crash Involving Frozen Food Truck
- As Florida Appeals Court Tosses Mask-Mandate Lawsuit, Gov. DeSantis’ Office Notes The ‘Reality’ For School Masks
- Florida Teen Arrested In Homicide Of 16-Year-Old
- 77-Year-Old Florida Woman Killed When Front End Loader Reverses Over Her Car
- “Holy Sh*t” Woman Shoves Another Woman Into Moving NYC Subway Train, Caught On Video
- Group Representing Nation’s School Boards Asks Biden To Dispatch Federal Authorities On Parents Who Object To Left-Wing Education Practices
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon