TAMPA, FL. – Beginning at 9 am today, the outside westbound lane on West Sligh Avenue will close between North Brevard Avenue and North Boulevard while the Tampa Water Department conducts scheduled maintenance on the water distribution system. Barricades and signs will be located in the area to assist with rerouting and traffic flow.
Please consider alternate routes and use caution when driving in the area. Modifications to lane closures may be necessary during the course of the work.
The completion of the work with a return to normal traffic patterns is expected by Friday, October 22 at 4 pm.
The Tampa Water Department may need to return at a later date to complete additional work. An update will be provided at that time. Work schedules are contingent upon weather conditions.
The staff and crews of the Tampa Water Department appreciate everyone’s patience during this time.
- Florida Man Caught On Camera Having “Horseplay’ With A Miniature Horse
- Two Florida Teachers Arrested After Drinking, Entering Wrong Home And Shooting Man
- FBI Offering $15,000 Reward In Murder Of Florida Teen Nykeria Simmons
- Study: Florida Gov. DeSantis Ended Biden’s COVID Handouts, And “Kicked The Economy Into Overdrive”
- Straight To The Top: A Rapper Turns ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Into The Most Popular Song On iTunes
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon