CLEARWATER, FL. – Starting Monday, Oct. 4, two lanes of southbound traffic along McMullen Booth Road just north of State Road 580 in Clearwater will close to traffic.
The city of Clearwater’s contractor will begin the process of repairing the broken sewer pipe along the roadway, and the dual lane closure is anticipated to be in place for two to three weeks.
On Sunday, a 24-inch sewer main pipe broke 20 feet below the surface of the road, causing a hole to open up, which resulted in the closure of a single lane.
Beginning Monday at 9 a.m., two lanes will be closed. Drivers are encouraged to find alternate routes, if possible.
The city will provide an update later in the week once crews excavate and know more about the needed repairs.
- Michigan Lottery Winner Dies Before Spending His Jackpot
- EXCLUSIVE: Jailed Marine Who Demanded Accountability Offered To Resign Under Honorable Conditions And Was Rejected
- Florida Man Arrested For Accosting And Stalking Female Trump Supporter
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
- You’ve Gotta Be Nuts! Florida Man Submits To Voluntary At-Home Castration, Would-Be Urologist Gets 3 Years
- Florida Man Sticks His Hand In A Jaguar Cage At The Zoo, Jaguar 1 – Florida Man 0
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.