LEE COUNTY, FL. – Lee County Sheriff’s Office is on the scene of a suspicious device located at a condo complex.
The suspicious device was located at Lakeridge View Court Condos. The bomb squad was called in to investigate the device.
Authorities say that residents on the upper level of this condominium have been evacuated.
In a press update Tuesday, Sheriff Carmine Marceno said that investigators found a device was located on the fourth floor of the condo building.
Marceno added that the device will be removed by the bomb squad and “disrupted” and that the device looks real and could be a bomb.
“Someone will go to jail for what they did, ” Marceno said.
This is a developing story and we will update this as more details are released.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Illegal Alien Arrested For Attempted Murder In Florida After Slashing Man With Box Cutter
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients