In the 1st Round and 13th pick, The Tampa Bay Buccaneers chose Tristan Wirfs. Wirfs, a three year starting Offensive Lineman from Iowa has a scouting rating of 93.
- Rare athletic ability for someone that size
- Can play both RT and LT
- Wrestling background shows up on tape; can manhandle D-linemen
- Sometimes struggles with speed rushers around the edge
- Sometimes plays off-balance
- Some NFL teams might prefer him at guard
With Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski joining forces with the Bucs, the 2020 season will be a tremendous and much needed pick-me-up for the Tampa Bay area.