ST. PETERSBURG, FL. – One man is dead and one man has been arrested after a disagreement turned deadly.
At 3:16 a.m., police responded to the 4600 block of Haines Avenue North for a shooting.
Robert James Deladurantaye, 49, got into an altercation with a man in an alley behind a vacant business and shot him.
The two men had also been in an argument several hours earlier, according to police.
The victim succumbed to his injuries and Deladurantaye was taken into custody at the scene. He is being charged with 2nd-degree murder.
“The victim’s name will be released once we can locate next of kin,” said St. Pete Police.
- Florida Man Caught On Camera Having “Horseplay’ With A Miniature Horse
- Two Florida Teachers Arrested After Drinking, Entering Wrong Home And Shooting Man
- Alec Baldwin Fatally Shoots Photo Director, Wounds Producer With Prop Gun On Set Of “Rust”
- Levin: Florida Gov. DeSantis Is ‘Very Impressive,’ And ‘Done A Helluva Job’ Handling COVID
- Straight To The Top: A Rapper Turns ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Into The Most Popular Song On iTunes
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon