TAMPA, FL. – The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a homicide in Tampa.
On Monday, just before 5:00 a.m., deputies responded to the report of a shooting in the 4500 block of Clifton Street.
At this time, detectives believe this deadly shooting was the result of an argument between the suspect and the victim.
“Our detectives are currently piecing together the moments that led up to this man’s death,” said Sheriff Chad Chronister. “This type of violence will not be tolerated in Hillsborough County.“
At this time, there is no threat to the public. This investigation is active and ongoing. Any updates will be released from the Public Affairs Office.
- Michigan Lottery Winner Dies Before Spending His Jackpot
- Pennsylvania Electrical Worker Goes On Florida Killing Spree
- 77-Year-Old Florida Woman Killed When Front End Loader Reverses Over Her Car
- EXCLUSIVE: Jailed Marine Who Demanded Accountability Offered To Resign Under Honorable Conditions And Was Rejected
- Florida Man Arrested For Accosting And Stalking Female Trump Supporter
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
- You’ve Gotta Be Nuts! Florida Man Submits To Voluntary At-Home Castration, Would-Be Urologist Gets 3 Years
- Florida Man Sticks His Hand In A Jaguar Cage At The Zoo, Jaguar 1 – Florida Man 0
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.