Pasco County Allows Restaurants to Expand Outdoor Dining Options
~~Restaurants may temporarily expand outdoor seating without a permit~~
PASCO COUNTY, FL —- In an effort to provide flexible options to local restaurants as they reopen under reduced capacity guidelines outlined in Governor DeSantis’ Phase 1: Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step. Plan, Pasco County will temporarily allow expanded outdoor seating for open-air dining. Restaurants may temporarily use parking spaces and other areas of their property for outdoor dining without submitting a permit application.
Pasco County Restaurant Recovery – Phase 1:
- A permit is not required for temporary outdoor seating expansion
- Expansion is restricted to parking spaces and allowable areas
- Social distancing rules of 6 feet or more remain in effect
- Expanded seating may be used during normal business hours
- This allowance expires when full-capacity indoor dining returns
For questions about expanded open air dining, please contact Pasco County Customer Service at (727) 847-2411 or email Planning and Development at: email@example.com.