PASCO COUNTY, Fla. – The 2022 Pasco County Community Survey is live – and we’re looking for your input! Pasco’s annual Community Survey is a vital listening tool used to gather information and feedback as we work to serve our community to create a better future.
Click HERE to take the 2022 Pasco County Community Survey now through December 16, 2022.
First launched in 2009, Pasco’s annual survey gathers feedback on all sorts of topics related to the county’s future, including:
- Parks & Libraries
- Safety/Emergency Services
- Importance/Quality of Services
Pasco County receives thousands of responses from the Community Survey, which help the Pasco Board of County Commissioners (BCC) through the planning and decision-making process.
“We value and appreciate our customers’ feedback and use it as guidance as we make important decisions,” said BCC Chair Kathryn Starkey. “Please take a moment to take our survey and help us improve how we serve you!”
You can take the survey in one of the following ways:
- On Pasco County’s homepage: MyPasco.net. Just click on the survey link.
- On the MyPasco App, by clicking on the Community Survey button.
- On Pasco County’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Nextdoor pages.
- Click directly on the survey link: mypas.co/2022PascoSurvey.
To see the results from previous Community Surveys, please click here.