PASCO COUNTY, Fla. – Clean-up and recovery operations are underway in Pasco County as Tropical Storm Ian makes its way out of our area.
Here are the latest updates from Pasco County Government:
Pasco County is lifting all evacuation orders issued ahead of Hurricane Ian.
All Pasco shelters are closed; the Mike Fasano Regional Hurricane Shelter remains open.
- Pasco County Government Offices are closed today and will re-open Friday, Sept. 30.
- Animal Services will reopen at noon Friday, Sept. 30
- Senior Centers will reopen Monday, Oct. 3
- GoPasco County Public Transportation will offer free, hourly service today on Routes 19, 21 & 23 from noon – 6 p.m.
- Public Works crews are clearing debris from roadways
- Drivers are reminded to treat intersections without working traffic lights as a four-way stop
- Damage assessment teams are performing countywide inspections
- Use our online Report Damage and Debris tool to let us know about property damage
- Trash collection resumes Friday, Sept. 30; place bins out on your regular pick-up day
Tipping fees for storm debris are waived through Saturday, Oct. 8, at the following locations:
- West Pasco Resource Recovery Facility, 14606 Hays Rd., Spring Hill (Opens at noon.)
- East Pasco Transfer Station, 9626 Handcart Rd., Dade City (Open; yard debris limited to 3 bags per household.)
Two sandbag disposal sites are open to properly dispose of used sandbags:
- Magnolia Valley Golf Course: 7223 Massachusetts Avenue, New Port Richey
- Wesley Chapel District Park, 7727 Boyette Road, Wesley Chapel