PASCO COUNTY, FL. – A 59-year-old New Port Richey woman suffered serious injuries after crashing into the side of a school bus early Wednesday morning.
According to Florida Highway Patrol, a Pasco County school bus with no children aboard, was traveling northbound on Old Tampa Bay Drive.
At the SR-52 intersection, the bus failed to yield and entered the path of the New Port Richey woman’s car, which was traveling eastbound on SR-52.
Troopers say the car collided with the left side of the school bus and became wedged under the bus, entrapping the driver who was transported to an area hospital with serious injuries.
We will update this story if more details are released.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Illegal Alien Arrested For Attempted Murder In Florida After Slashing Man With Box Cutter
- “No Gold Medal” Florida Man Running From Cops, Jumps From Bridge To Avoid Capture, Arrested
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients