ST. PETERSBURG, FL. – Police in St. Petersburg are investigating two deaths that connected.
Police have arrested 32-year-old Patrick Cretors and charged him with two counts of First Degree Murder for the shooting deaths of Geno Hansana, 29, and Ai Noy Graham, 30.
At 7:18 p.m. Sunday, police responded to a “suspicious incident” in the 3200 block of 11th Avenue South and found a man dead.
Minutes later, a 911 caller reported seeing a bleeding man inside a stalled car in the 2800 block of 20th Avenue North.
Police found a man dead at the scene with apparent gunshot wounds
Detectives discovered this incident started as a disagreement between friends and ended with Cretors shooting both Hansana and Graham.
Cretors dumped Hansana’s body in the street in the 3200 block of 11th Ave S and abandoned the vehicle with Graham’s body inside, in the 2800 block of 20th Ave N.
Cretors then fled on foot, with officers locating him soon afterward.
- ‘Not A Proper Place’ Hillsborough GOP Calls On DeSantis To Stop Capitol Police In Tampa, Governor Responds
- Trump Defends His Comments On 2020 Election Fraud After DOJ Notes Released
- Two Tampa Bay Women Sue President Biden, Admin For CDC Federal Mask Mandate
- Professor Claims ‘Climate Anxiety’ is Racist, While a Poll Reveals Democrats Demonstrate it Far More Often Than Republicans
- Rise In Violence: It’s Much Bigger Than Police
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.