LAND O’ LAKES, FL. – Dogs and cats can get free vaccinations at Pasco County Animal Services (PCAS) as part of a new initiative by Petco Love to vaccinate a million pets nationwide!
The free vaccines will be administered at PCAS’s regular vaccine clinics by appointment only. Limited slots are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
“Our mission is to ensure the health and safety of the people and pets in our community, and offering free vaccines is one way we accomplish this goal,” said PCAS Director Mike Shumate. “We’re thankful to Petco Love for awarding this lifesaving grant to Friends of Animal Services, Inc., which provides us vaccines for hundreds of pets.”
DAPPV helps protect against distemper and parvovirus in dogs, and FVRCP helps protect against panleukopenia in cats. These are some of the most common deadly diseases impacting pets and are preventable with a simple vaccine.
WHAT: Free DAPPV and FVRCP vaccines
WHEN: 8 a.m. to noon, Tuesdays & Thursdays, Through November 30, 2021
PCAS aims to vaccinate 600 pets through this effort at our regular vaccine clinics, which also offer a variety of other low-cost vaccines, tests, microchips, and exams.
For a full list of PCAS services and to make an appointment, please visit our Vaccination & Microchip Clinic webpage.
To book, click HERE.
- Bucs Dominate And Still Feel They Can Play Better
- Two Florida Teachers Arrested After Drinking, Entering Wrong Home And Shooting Man
- Frontier Airlines Denies Boarding For Florida Family Taking Child To Boston For Medical Care Over Mask
- Florida Senator Claims Surgeon General Ignored Mask Request, But Huddles With Democrats While Maskless
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon