POLK COUNTY, FL. – On Tuesday, May 3, 2022, from 9:00 am – 2:30 pm, the Polk County Sheriff’s Office Human Resources team will be at the PCSO Sheriff’s Operations Center located at 1891 Jim Keene Blvd, Winter Haven, holding an on-site job fair, processing applications and answering questions about working for PCSO.
All qualified applicants will receive a conditional offer of employment THAT SAME DAY!
Also, you can SAVE TIME AND SKIP THE LINE by filling out our application in advance at: https://tinyurl.com/3k7kw8t6
PCSO is searching for candidates in multiple positions such as:
- Dual Academy Recruits – candidates become certified in law enforcement and detention; Stipend $3,000 monthly (approximately 8 months)
- Telecommunicator – starting salary: $36,317 plus excellent benefits
- Detention Support Specialists – starting salary: $29,120 plus excellent benefits
- Animal Control Enforcement Officers – starting salary: $31,592 plus excellent benefits
- Part-time Civilian positions – starting hourly wages: $10-$11.50
Click here to learn how to become a member of our outstanding, ten star accredited agency: http://www.polksheriff.org/about/become-a-member
Click here to view their benefits package: http://www.polksheriff.org/about/become-a-member/employee-benefits
Click here to view the featured civilian jobs: http://www.polksheriff.org/about/become-a-member/careers