MULBERRY, FL. – A retail theft in Mulberry is being investigated by the Polk County Sheriff’s Office, that happened at the Family Dollar store at 2170 Bailey Road on April 2nd at around 11 AM.
Investigators believe a man and woman worked together in the heist.
The woman (pictured) was described as white, 5’4″ to 5’5″, approximately 150 pounds. She had a black triangle tattoo above and below her left eye and a possible spider tattoo on the left side of her face. The female also had words or letters tattooed on her hands.
The male suspect, also white, had a heavy build, was bald, or had little hair. They left the store in a silver 2003 Buick LaSabre.
The vehicle was last registered to Dorothy Jacoby (deceased) of 155 Strain Blvd, Lakeland.
If anyone has any information regarding this case, please contact Detective Pfingston at 863-701-4244 (Case #22-13858).
Or to remain anonymous, contact Heartland Crime Stoppers in one of four ways:
- CALL 1-800-226 TIPS (8477)
- DIAL **TIPS from your cell phone
- VISIT the website www.heartlandcrimestoppers.com and click on “Submit A Tip,”
- DOWNLOAD the free “P3tips” app on your smartphone or tablet.
- You will always remain anonymous and you may be eligible for a cash reward if your information leads to an arrest.