APOLLO BEACH, FL. – Hillsborough County will fully close northbound and southbound Interstate 75 near Apollo Beach between exits 240 and 246 during overnight hours for two weeks in October.
The closure will allow construction crews to build a bridge over the interstate as part of the Paseo al Mar Boulevard construction project.
The southbound closure will be overnight from 11 p.m. until 5 a.m. Monday, Oct. 4 through Thursday, Oct. 7. The northbound closure will be overnight from 11 p.m. until 5 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 10 through Thursday, Oct. 14.
All closures are weather permitting.
Motorists will be detoured around the work zone during the closures using Big Bend Road (CR 672) at Exit 246, U.S. Highway 301, and Sun City Center Boulevard (SR 674) at Exit 240.
The new overpass is part of the Paseo al Mar Boulevard extension that will connect residents on either side of I-75 and reduce traffic on Big Bend Road and Sun City Center Boulevard in Apollo Beach.
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Announces Actions Against Developers Associated with Hilltop Village in Jacksonville
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Takes Action to Protect State From Impacts Of The Biden Border Crisis
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
- You’ve Gotta Be Nuts! Florida Man Submits To Voluntary At-Home Castration, Would-Be Urologist Gets 3 Years
- Florida Man Sticks His Hand In A Jaguar Cage At The Zoo, Jaguar 1 – Florida Man 0
- A Message From Florida’s New Public Health Chief: The State Will ‘Completely Reject Fear As A Way Of Making Policies In Public Health’
- Florida Man Steals Pickup Truck, Crashes, Pretends To Grill On Strangers Porch
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.