Clearwater FIre

‘Pot of Grease’ Completely Destroys Mobile Home in Clearwater

CLEARWATER, Fla. – Clearwater Fire & Rescue crews responded to a mobile home fire at 10:43 p.m.Tuesday at Boulevard Estates, 2266 Gulf-to-Bay Blvd.

Investigators say the cause of the fire was unattended cooking — a pot of grease left on the stove.

No injuries were reported, however, the mobile home was a total loss.

SOURCE: CFR

Advertisement

Login To Facebook From Your Browser To Leave A Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *