TAMPA, FL. – On August 28, 2021, at 9:21 p.m., officers responded to the 8400 block of Del Rey Court in Tampa and discovered a Hispanic male suffering from a gunshot wound.
The victim was transported to the hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.
The suspect(s) fled the scene prior to the arrival of law enforcement. The victim was identified as Nadji Patrick Rivera, 21.
Crime Stoppers of Tampa Bay is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information that leads to the identification and arrest of the unknown suspect(s) involved in the homicide of Nadji Rivera.
Anyone with any information regarding the identity of the suspect(s) and who wants to be eligible for a cash reward is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS (8477), report anonymously online at www.crimestopperstb.com, or send a mobile tip using the P3 Tips Mobile application.
Crime Stoppers must be contacted first in order to be eligible for a cash reward.
- Three Years Later: Winter Haven Unsolved Murder Of Darnell Powell
- A Message From Florida’s New Public Health Chief: The State Will ‘Completely Reject Fear As A Way Of Making Policies In Public Health’
- EXCLUSIVE: Jailed Marine Who Demanded Accountability Offered To Resign Under Honorable Conditions And Was Rejected
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Announces Actions Against Developers Associated with Hilltop Village in Jacksonville
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
- You’ve Gotta Be Nuts! Florida Man Submits To Voluntary At-Home Castration, Would-Be Urologist Gets 3 Years
- Florida Man Sticks His Hand In A Jaguar Cage At The Zoo, Jaguar 1 – Florida Man 0
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.