The Florida Lottery announced that Philip Grzybowski, of Dunnellon, claimed the first $1 million top prize from the new $1,000,000 HOLIDAY WINNINGS Scratch-Off game at Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee.
He chose to receive his winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $795,000.00.
“It hasn’t quite sunk in yet,” Grzybowski told the Lottery. “My wife and I retired last year, so now we have a little cushion to enjoy whatever comes next.”
Grzybowski purchased his winning ticket from Publix, located at 11352 North Williams Street in Dunnellon. The retailer will receive a $2,000 bonus commission for selling the winning Scratch-Off ticket.
The new $1,000,000 HOLIDAY WINNINGS game launched on November 1 and features more than $73 million in cash prizes, including six top prizes of $1 million for just $5! The game’s overall odds of winning are one-in-3.81.
Scratch-Off games are an important part of the Lottery’s portfolio of games, comprising approximately 75 percent of ticket sales and generating more than $1.3 billion for the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund (EETF) in fiscal year 2020-21.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Announces Lawsuit Against Biden On Vaccine Mandate
- “I’m Just Going To Kill You” Florida Man Who Called 911 For A Ride Home, Arrested Again For Strangling Mom
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients