WINTER HAVEN, FL. – On Sept. 29, 2018, at 4:30 in the morning, Darnell Powell was shot while sleeping in a bedroom at a Ave. V NE residence. The shots were fired from the outside through a window striking him and killing him.
Through a partnership with Heartland Crime Stoppers and the Florida Office of Attorney General, the reward for information leading to the arrest of Darnell Powell’s killer has been increased from $5,000 to $9,500.
With the announcement of the increased reward, members of the Investigative team of Winter Haven Police will hold a press conference on Monday, Nov. 1, 2021, at 10:30 a.m.
Family members of Darnell will also be on hand.
We will update this story after the press conference on Monday.
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Claims Another Win, Appellate Court Overruled Judges Block On Universal Masking Ban In Schools
- POLL: Growing Number Of Americans Want Increased Funding For Police
- Trump Jr. Salutes Liberal Washington Post Backtracking From ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Whitewash Attempt
- Frontier Airlines Denies Boarding For Florida Family Taking Child To Boston For Medical Care Over Mask
- Florida Senator Claims Surgeon General Ignored Mask Request, But Huddles With Democrats While Maskless
- DeathSantis? Florida Now Sports America’s Lowest COVID Infection Rate
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon