SARASOTA, FL. – A registered sexual offender has been arrested after sexually battering the child of a girlfriend.
Kerry Hill, 58, of Sarasota, has been arrested and is facing charges of Capital Sexual Battery with a Victim under 12.
He was arrested on Monday, October 25, 2021, and is a registered sexual offender.
On Saturday, October 23, 2021, the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office responded to meet with the victim, who is 7-years-old, and his mother.
The mother told deputies Hill sexually battered her son. Deputies determined the crime happened in the City of Sarasota.
On Sunday, October 24, 2021, the victim’s mother told Sarasota Police officers she and Hill have been in a sexual relationship for about a year. She said on Saturday that Hill came to visit her home.
The mother said she was not feeling well, so her son left with Hill. When her son returned home, he shared that Hill inappropriately touched him.
Following their investigation, detectives determined probable cause to arrest and charge Hill with Capital Sexual Battery of a Victim less than 12 years.
Hill was arrested without incident and is currently being held at the Sarasota County Jail.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to call Detective Kim Laster at 941-263-6827 or leave an anonymous tip with Crime Stoppers by calling 941-366-TIPS or online at www.sarasotacrimestoppers.com
- Bucs Dominate And Still Feel They Can Play Better
- Two Florida Teachers Arrested After Drinking, Entering Wrong Home And Shooting Man
- Frontier Airlines Denies Boarding For Florida Family Taking Child To Boston For Medical Care Over Mask
- Florida Senator Claims Surgeon General Ignored Mask Request, But Huddles With Democrats While Maskless
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon