SARASOTA, FL. – Sarasota Police Department Traffic Unit officers are investigating a deadly traffic crash that happened on Wednesday, October 6, 2021, at approximately 10:30 p.m. near the intersection of North Washington Boulevard (U.S. 301) and 21st Street, Sarasota.
An adult male, not in a crosswalk, was crossing U.S. 301 near the intersection of 21st Street when he was struck by a vehicle. The driver remained on the scene and was cooperative with the officers.
The pedestrian died as a result of his injuries.
The crash remains under investigation by the Sarasota Police Department Traffic Unit.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to call Officer Tim Bales at 941-915-3635 or leave an anonymous tip with Crime Stoppers by calling 941-366-TIPS or online at www.sarasotacrimestoppers.com
- Florida Sheriff Offers ‘Staycation’ For Whoever Lost 770 Pounds Of Marijuana
- “I Would Have Shot Him” Florida Man, 90, Punches Neighbor In The Face Twice Gets Arrested
- Florida Road Ranger Airlifted After Fiery I-75 Crash Involving Frozen Food Truck
- As Florida Appeals Court Tosses Mask-Mandate Lawsuit, Gov. DeSantis’ Office Notes The ‘Reality’ For School Masks
- Florida Teen Arrested In Homicide Of 16-Year-Old
- 77-Year-Old Florida Woman Killed When Front End Loader Reverses Over Her Car
- “Holy Sh*t” Woman Shoves Another Woman Into Moving NYC Subway Train, Caught On Video
- Group Representing Nation’s School Boards Asks Biden To Dispatch Federal Authorities On Parents Who Object To Left-Wing Education Practices
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon