TAMPA, FL. – On October 19, department crews will close the southbound lanes of S Manhattan Avenue between W San Pedro Street and W Tacon Street to complete a road restoration project.
Onsite signage will advise motorists to merge into the center turn lanes. Inside the work zone, Lamb Avenue, Obispo Street, and Tacon Street will have turn restrictions in place.
Northbound traffic will not be impacted. Safe access to businesses and residences will be maintained.
The scheduled completion date for this restoration is close of business on October 20, weather permitting.
The City of Tampa recommends that motorists use alternative routes to avoid traffic congestion.
- Study: Florida Gov. DeSantis Ended Biden’s COVID Handouts, And “Kicked The Economy Into Overdrive”
- Florida Man Sentenced To Life For Brutal Murder Of Shyeanne Lewis
- Florida Education Commissioner Urges Biden Admin To Quit Illegally Meddling In State COVID Policies For Schools
- High School Student Arrested For Refusing To Wear A Mask At School
- Florida Mom Calls For ‘Mass Exodus’ From Public Schools To Fight Indoctrination
- ‘My Agent Called’: Viral Kamala Harris Space Video Featured Child Actors
- Biden Climate Pact Hobbles US Manufacturing And Agriculture But Gives China, India, Russia A Pass
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon