SPRING HILL, Fla.- On Tuesday just after 5 a.m., detectives with the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office Vice and Narcotics Unit executed a Search Warrant at 3422 Roundup Lane in Spring Hill, the residence of Gary Mansfield.
Detectives seized numerous illegal narcotics from the residence.
Gary Mansfield,63, was placed under arrest, charges as follows:
– Drug Equip Possession (2 counts)
– Use of Two-Way Communication Device to Facilitate Felony
– Possession of Controlled Substance w/o Prescription (3 counts)
– Possession of New Legend Drug w/o Prescription
– Sell Drugs w/in 1000 FT of Place of Worship
– Possession of Structure/Vehicle to Manufacture Drugs
– Possession of Methamphetamine w/Intent to Sell
– Bond – $42,500.
Additionally, detectives located items on a nearby property that were deemed to be suspicious. These items are separate and apart from the narcotics investigation and have been sent for laboratory testing.
Some local media outlets have been reporting that human remains were found on the property, but this has not yet been confirmed by HCSO.
In a statement, the Hernando County Sheriff’s office said, “The HCSO will not be releasing any additional information about this investigation at this time. The release of information that has not been confirmed by the HCSO would not be prudent.”
When additional information is available we will update this story.