HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FL. – A 64-year-old Sun City Center woman was killed Saturday and two others airlifted in a crash that happened just after 9 p.m. on Saturday.
According to Florida Highway Patrol, the woman was driving a 2016 Honda Fit on the driveway approaching US-301.
Troopers say a 2010 Ford Fusion was traveling southbound on US-301 when the Sun City Center woman failed to yield, entered the intersection and path of Ford Fusion.
Investigators say the front of Fusion struck the front left of Honda Fit and both cars rotated to a stop along the west grass shoulder and a ditch running parallel to the east shoulder respectively.
The Sun City Center woman was transported to an area hospital but later died from injuries suffered during the
The occupants of the Ford Fusion, a 33-year-old Temple Terrace man and a 26-year-old Wimauma woman, were airlifted to an area hospital with serious injuries.
- Florida Sheriff Offers ‘Staycation’ For Whoever Lost 770 Pounds Of Marijuana
- “I’ll Kill You, OK?” Jailed Florida Man Arrested Using Sign Language To Threaten Woman Over Stolen Mail
- Florida Mom Calls For ‘Mass Exodus’ From Public Schools To Fight Indoctrination
- “I Would Have Shot Him” Florida Man, 90, Punches Neighbor In The Face Twice Gets Arrested
- Florida Road Ranger Airlifted After Fiery I-75 Crash Involving Frozen Food Truck
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon