TAMPA, FL. – The Tampa Bay Buccaneers crushed the Miami Dolphins at home on Sunday from Raymond James Stadium.
Tom Brady threw five touchdowns, the offense gained 559 yards and the Buccaneers outscored the Dolphins 38-7 over the final three quarters of the 45-17 win.
The win brings the Buccaneers to 4-1 on the season while the Dolphins have now lost four straight since opening the season with a win over the Patriots.
This is the ninth time Brady has thrown at least five touchdowns in a game and the 12th time that he has crossed the 400-yard mark.
Brady left the game after hitting Mike Evans for a touchdown with nine minutes left to play, which gave Blaine Gabbert a chance to get some work in before the day was out.
The Buccaneers will face off against Philadelphia in Week Six and we won’t be expecting any discussion of a quarterback change before the game.
- Florida Sheriff Offers ‘Staycation’ For Whoever Lost 770 Pounds Of Marijuana
- “I’ll Kill You, OK?” Jailed Florida Man Arrested Using Sign Language To Threaten Woman Over Stolen Mail
- Florida Mom Calls For ‘Mass Exodus’ From Public Schools To Fight Indoctrination
- “I Would Have Shot Him” Florida Man, 90, Punches Neighbor In The Face Twice Gets Arrested
- Florida Road Ranger Airlifted After Fiery I-75 Crash Involving Frozen Food Truck
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon