TAMPA, FL. – The Bucs pounded the Dolphins 45-17 Sunday at Raymond James Stadium but there’s no time for a celebration.
Head Coach Bruce Arians says they’ll celebrate this win after they beat the Eagles on Thursday night.
Once again QB Tom Brady led the way with 5 touchdowns and for the first time in his career, he threw for over 400 yards and 5 scores.
WR Antonio Brown got in the end zone twice with 62 and 4-yard scores and also became the fastest NFL player to get 900 catches.
Brady was wearing a wrap on his throwing hand in the post game press conference. I asked him about the injury but he was vague only saying it was a football injury and he’ll get ready to play the Eagles Thursday.
The Dolphins have lost 4 in a row and play the Jacksonville Jaguars Sunday in London.
- Florida Sheriff Offers ‘Staycation’ For Whoever Lost 770 Pounds Of Marijuana
- “I’ll Kill You, OK?” Jailed Florida Man Arrested Using Sign Language To Threaten Woman Over Stolen Mail
- Florida Mom Calls For ‘Mass Exodus’ From Public Schools To Fight Indoctrination
- “I Would Have Shot Him” Florida Man, 90, Punches Neighbor In The Face Twice Gets Arrested
- Florida Road Ranger Airlifted After Fiery I-75 Crash Involving Frozen Food Truck
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon