TAMPA, FL. – Tampa Fire Rescue responded to a structure fire at the 8000 block of N. 39th St. at 8:25 pm Thursday evening.
Crews found a two-story residential apartment with light smoke showing that quickly progressed to heavy smoke and flames.
All occupants were able to exit the structure prior to our arrival. A primary and secondary search was completed with no other occupants in the home.
The fire was under control within less than 10 minutes. There were no injuries to firefighters or civilians reported at the scene. The American Red Cross was contacted to assist the family.
“Our fire investigator was on scene and determined the cause of the fire to be unattended cooking in the kitchen,” said Tampa Fire PIO Vivian McIlrath in a statement.
- Florida Man Caught On Camera Having “Horseplay’ With A Miniature Horse
- Two Florida Teachers Arrested After Drinking, Entering Wrong Home And Shooting Man
- Alec Baldwin Fatally Shoots Photo Director, Wounds Producer With Prop Gun On Set Of “Rust”
- Levin: Florida Gov. DeSantis Is ‘Very Impressive,’ And ‘Done A Helluva Job’ Handling COVID
- Straight To The Top: A Rapper Turns ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Into The Most Popular Song On iTunes
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon