HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FL. – A 33-year-old Tampa man is in serious condition after a van pulled in front of the moped he was driving on Monday morning.
According to Florida Highway Patrol, a van was traveling eastbound on SR-60, while a gas-powered moped, was traveling westbound on SR-60.
Troopers say at the intersection of Ware Boulevard, the van made a U-Turn and entered the path of the moped, and the moped collided with the van.
The driver of the moped, a 33-year-old Tampa man was transported to a local hospital with serious injuries.
- Florida Man Caught On Camera Having “Horseplay’ With A Miniature Horse
- FBI Offering $15,000 Reward In Murder Of Florida Teen Nykeria Simmons
- Study: Florida Gov. DeSantis Ended Biden’s COVID Handouts, And “Kicked The Economy Into Overdrive”
- Sheriff Seeking Murder Suspect In Killing Of 74-Year-Old Florida Woman
- Marine Jailed After Criticizing Military Leaders For Afghanistan Withdrawal Found Guilty Of All Charges
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon