TAMPA, FL. – Tampa Police are investigating a fatal vehicle versus pedestrian crash that happened around 6:40 am Friday.
According to investigators, W. MLK Blvd. was shut down in both directions between N. Habana Ave. and N. MacDill Ave. due to the crash, but has reopened.
Drivers were asked to seek alternative routes.
We will update this story as more information is released.
- Two More Human Smugglers Arrested By Florida Highway Patrol, Illegal Immigrants Sent To Border Patrol
- Tunnel To Towers Foundation Pays Off Home Mortgage Of Florida Gold Star Family
- Trucking, Retail Groups Sue Biden Over Vaccine Mandate
- 1,300 Afghan Kids Were Brought To The US Without Their Parents
- Tampa Holiday Tradition Winter Village Returns With Outdoor Ice Rink And Tampa Bay Lightning Themed Fun
- Bret Michaels In Concert With Warrant, First Public Appearance In Florida In Two Years