TAMPA, FL. – Police are currently investigating the death of a man in Tampa after an emergency call came in around 2:34 pm. on Tuesday.
According to investigators, Tampa Police responded to 7800 N. 22nd St. in reference to a subject reported to be unconscious at this location.
Upon their arrival, police units discovered an adult male who was deceased with apparent upper body trauma.
Tampa Police homicide detectives are on-scene and the investigation is ongoing.
Additional details will be released pending further investigation and we will update this story.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Illegal Alien Arrested For Attempted Murder In Florida After Slashing Man With Box Cutter
- “No Gold Medal” Florida Man Running From Cops, Jumps From Bridge To Avoid Capture, Arrested
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients