TAMPA, FL. – Police in Tampa are seeking the suspect and vehicle involved in a deadly hit-and-run crash.
At approximately 9:15 p.m. Friday, Tampa Police were called to 3630 N. 50th St in reference to a pedestrian that was struck by a vehicle. The pedestrian was transported to the hospital where they succumbed to their injuries.
The suspect vehicle fled from the scene N/B on N. 50th St. The vehicle is believed to be a 2018-2019 Honda Accord that will be missing the front grill.
Detectives are asking that anyone with information on this case call Tampa Police at 813-231-6130.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Drone Footage At Rittenhouse Trial Reveals Clearest Footage Yet Of Rosenbaum Shooting
- Retired Florida Man Gets An Early Christmas Gift, $1,000,000
- “I’m Just Going To Kill You” Florida Man Who Called 911 For A Ride Home, Arrested Again For Strangling Mom
- Tampa Holiday Tradition Winter Village Returns With Outdoor Ice Rink And Tampa Bay Lightning Themed Fun
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23