TAMPA, FL. – Tampa Police Detectives are looking for help with tips in the homicide investigation of a 25-year-old transient woman known as “Jenny” in the Sulphur Springs area.
District II officers found her dead outside of a home in the 8500 block of 9th Street North (near Fairbanks Avenue) around 6 am on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
If you have any information about Jenny or anything that happened in the area around the time of her death, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-8477.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Announces Lawsuit Against Biden On Vaccine Mandate
- “I’m Just Going To Kill You” Florida Man Who Called 911 For A Ride Home, Arrested Again For Strangling Mom
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients