August 31, 2020
By: Staff Report
WESLEY CHAPEL, Fla —- As part of an ongoing intersection project to improve safety and capacity in the area, a section of Quail Hollow Boulevard at Old Pasco Road will be temporarily closed for construction Tuesday, September 8 through Monday, September 14, 2020.
Northbound and southbound Old Pasco Road will remain open during this time and residents will have access to their homes via a detour along Sonny Drive.
- Work will occur 24 hours a day, scheduled September 8 – 14, 2020
- Electronic message boards along Old Pasco Road will direct traffic
- Residents will have access to their homes via Lindenhurst Drive (detour marked in green)
- Emergency vehicles will have access
- Target reopening is Tuesday, 9/15, depending upon weather conditions
D.A.B. Constructors is the contractor for this Pasco County Engineering Services project.
If you have questions about the temporary closure, please contact Project Manager Larry Harris: 727-834-3604 / LHarris@MyPasco.net.
Quail Hollow Blvd. at Old Pasco Road Map