TAMPA, FL. – Beginning Thursday, October 14, 2021, two lanes of N. Armenia Avenue will be temporarily closed at the intersection of W. Gray Street for a water main installation as part of the City of Tampa’s Cypress Street Outfall Regional Stormwater Improvements project. Southbound traffic on N. Armenia Avenue will be maintained at all times during construction activities.
It is anticipated that all lanes on N. Armenia Avenue will reopen to traffic by 4 p.m., Friday, November 5, 2021, weather permitting.
Signage and traffic control devices will be in place to assist with traffic flow. Please use caution when driving in the area.
Water main installation will continue along W. Gray Street from N. Armenia Avenue to N. Tampania Avenue through December 2021.
- Florida Man With Half Gallon Of Captain Morgan And Swords Sets Fire In Road, Floods Police Station
- “I’ll Kill You, OK?” Jailed Florida Man Arrested Using Sign Language To Threaten Woman Over Stolen Mail
- Florida Mom Calls For ‘Mass Exodus’ From Public Schools To Fight Indoctrination
- ‘My Agent Called’: Viral Kamala Harris Space Video Featured Child Actors
- Biden Climate Pact Hobbles US Manufacturing And Agriculture But Gives China, India, Russia A Pass
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon