HERNANDO COUNTY, FL. – Hernando County Sheriff’s Office Deputies are searching for three suspects that robbed the 7-Eleven on Powell Road early Monday.
According to deputies, on Monday at 2:30 a.m., Hernando County Sheriff’s deputies responded to the 7-Eleven gas station, located at 18226 Powell Road, in reference to the report of a robbery.
Investigators say that deputies spoke to the store clerk who advised them that three individuals entered the store as she was cleaning the coffee station.
One of the suspects approached the clerk while the other two men collected numerous cartons of cigarettes located behind the cash register. A suspect also took cash from the register prior to leaving in a dark-colored sedan.
The suspects’ vehicle was seen heading east on Powell Road. Deputies were unable to locate the suspects.
All three suspects were described as black males wearing hoodies, sweat pants, and medical masks to cover their faces.
The investigation remains active and we will update this story when more details are released.
- Bucs Dominate And Still Feel They Can Play Better
- Two Florida Teachers Arrested After Drinking, Entering Wrong Home And Shooting Man
- Frontier Airlines Denies Boarding For Florida Family Taking Child To Boston For Medical Care Over Mask
- Florida Senator Claims Surgeon General Ignored Mask Request, But Huddles With Democrats While Maskless
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon