Before he became president, Donald Trump slapped his brand on everything.
Buildings, of course, were the most recognizable.
But the Trump name also was imprinted on golf courses, bottles of vodka, steaks, bottled water, men’s wear, cologne, coffee, home furnishings, even a board game.
Now, just in time for the holidays, the 45th president is pitching Christmas gift-wrapping paper.
You, too, can have a roll of it for a cool $35 – which goes to Trump’s political action committee.
According to The Washington Times, the paper features an image of Trump in a Santa cap, with “Save America” emblazoned on it.
That refers to Trump’s Save America and Make America Great Again PAC.
The Times noted that Trump has raised more than $100 million since leaving office in January.
Along with the gift-wrapping paper came the appeal:
“President Trump really wants YOU to have this wrapping paper FIRST, Friend, so make sure to get yours TODAY before it’s sold out,” a fundraising email sent to potential donors said.
“Please donate at least $35 RIGHT NOW and we’ll send you a roll of our Trump Gift Wrapping Paper.”
For some reason for Christmas 2021 – maybe labor problems, a supply-chain issue, or the fact that he’s going solo – Trump has raised his price for this holiday.
In 2019, Trump sold wrapping paper to help fuel his re-election bid. At the time, the paper included the name of then-Vice President Mike Pence.
A roll of that sold for just $30.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Illegal Alien Arrested For Attempted Murder In Florida After Slashing Man With Box Cutter
- “No Gold Medal” Florida Man Running From Cops, Jumps From Bridge To Avoid Capture, Arrested
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients