Former President Trump released his plan Thursday to save American education and give control of schools back to parents.
Trump said that we have a “major problem” if we have “pink-haired communists teaching our kids.”
The policies outlined by Former President Trump include:
- Cutting federal funding for any school pushing critical race theory, gender ideology, or any other inappropriate content
- Initiating a Department of Education civil rights investigation into race based discrimination at schools
- Aggressively pursuing potential violations of freedom of religion
- Finding and removing “the radical zealots and marxists in the Department of Education”
- Implement preferential funding to states and school districts that make the following changes:
- Abolish teacher tenure for grades K-12, and instead adopt merit pay
- Drastically cut the bloated number of school administrators
- Adopt a parental bill of rights that includes complete curriculum transparency and school choice
- The direct election of principals by parents
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. Follow Us On Facebook Here Or Twitter Here.
Login To Facebook From Your Browser To Leave A Comment