TAMPA, FL. – Former President Donald J. Trump will headline a major GOP fundraiser in Tampa Monday evening.
The National Republican Congressional Committee fundraiser will be Trump’s first event with the House GOP’s campaign arm this cycle.
On Monday, Former President Donald Trump said, “I will be doing a roundtable and speaking tonight at the National Republican Congressional Committee annual dinner in Tampa. Look forward to being there!”
NRCC Chairman Tom Emmer (R-Minn.) announced that the former president would headline the event during a call with members in September.
For $5,000 you can get into the dinner and reception at the Tampa Convention Center and VIP packages are priced as high as $255,000.
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (CA), House Republican Whip Steve Scalise (LA), and House Republican Conference Chairwoman Rep. Elise Stefanik, will also speak at the fundraiser.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Announces Lawsuit Against Biden On Vaccine Mandate
- “I’m Just Going To Kill You” Florida Man Who Called 911 For A Ride Home, Arrested Again For Strangling Mom
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients