Two Florida men were arrested after being pulled over for a window tint violation and being uncooperative with police, running from the cops, ultimately crashing the car, and sporting some cocaine.
According to police, officers conducted a tint violation traffic stop on a silver Ford Mustang in the downtown area of Ocala.
Inside the car was the driver, Curtis Goodman Jr., 30, and front-seat passenger, Jarvis Davis, 36.
When officers explained the reason for the traffic stop, Goodman became uncooperative and rolled his window up.
Goodman then reversed the car and struck Officer Boley with the driver-side mirror.
He then fled the scene. Officers pursued the car towards the downtown parking garage where Goodman lost control and crashed into an electric box, a light post, and multiple trees.
Once the two men were apprehended, officers looked around the crashed vehicle. A large bag of cocaine (37 grams) and a loaded handgun was found in the grass nearby the passenger-side door.
On the driver’s side, a bag of drugs that contained multiple Oxycodone pills was found under a broken tree limb.
Goodman was arrested for multiple charges, including, aggravated battery on a law enforcement officer, fleeing and eluding, possession of a controlled substance, and drug paraphernalia.
He had three felony warrants out of Marion County Sheriff’s Office. Davis was arrested for armed trafficking in cocaine, tampering with evidence, and possession of a controlled substance.
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Expresses Concern About Biden Admin Cutting Supply Of Effective Antibody Treatments
- A Message From Florida’s New Public Health Chief: The State Will ‘Completely Reject Fear As A Way Of Making Policies In Public Health’
- Florida Man Steals Pickup Truck, Crashes, Pretends To Grill On Strangers Porch
- “Gut Him” Florida Woman Pulls Knife On Man After Dispute Over Her Passing Gas At Dollar General
- Florida Man And Woman, In Colorful Simpsons Shirts, Arrested On Multiple Drug Charges
- “Snickers Satisfies” Florida Man Arrested After Armed Robbery Of A Snickers Bar At Wawa
- Oops: Another Florida Pro-Mask Mandate Lib Caught Partying It Up Without A Mask
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.