POLK COUNTY, FL. – The Polk County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a two-vehicle crash that occurred in Auburndale Friday evening, October 22, 2021.
At around 5:50 p.m. a black Chevrolet Impala was traveling eastbound on Derby Avenue. As the Impala approached the Jersey Road intersection, the car failed to stop at the stop sign and struck the passenger side of a PCSO-marked patrol vehicle driven by a female deputy.
The deputy was traveling southbound at the time of the crash.
The driver and passenger of the Impala were transported to a local hospital where they are being treated for minor injuries.
The deputy was transported to a local hospital where she is being treated for serious injuries.
This investigation is still ongoing, and we will update this story when more details are released.
- Florida Man Caught On Camera Having “Horseplay’ With A Miniature Horse
- Two Florida Teachers Arrested After Drinking, Entering Wrong Home And Shooting Man
- Alec Baldwin Fatally Shoots Photo Director, Wounds Producer With Prop Gun On Set Of “Rust”
- Levin: Florida Gov. DeSantis Is ‘Very Impressive,’ And ‘Done A Helluva Job’ Handling COVID
- Straight To The Top: A Rapper Turns ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Into The Most Popular Song On iTunes
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon