Yesterday, during the daily Presidential News Briefing, President Trump Spoke about alternative treatments for battling COVID-19. Specifically, UV Light Therapy. This therapy uses UV light to disinfect blood from viruses and bacteria. We are in no way medical experts, but all of the hype with Lysol and bleach folks are chattering about, made us look into the therapy mentioned at the presser yesterday. We don’t recall the President suggesting for anyone to drink bleach or inhale Lysol. Listen, read, and think.
We turned to Infuzemd.com for some answers to this UVBS Therapy.
Since 1928, UV Blood Sterilization (UVBS) is a proven medical procedure that kills bacteria and viruses, assists the immune system, and rejuvenates blood properties. Among other things, it has also proven to increase oxygen flow to the tissues, causing vasodilation and microcirculation.
How does it work?
Blood is withdrawn from the patient’s arm using a butterfly needle. Approximately 40 mL of blood, depending on body weight. This same blood is run through a device which exposes the blood to controlled ultraviolet rays. After the patient’s blood is exposed to the UV light, it is returned to the patient’s vein.
During the process, smaller bacterial and viral cells are targeted, absorbing the majority of the photonic energy. The healthy cells remain intact while the disease cells are killed and become antigenic. An “autogenous vaccine”, meaning self-generated, is thus produced. Microbes in the bloodstream are rapidly destroyed when exposed to this “vaccine” and photonic energy. This process is called “induced secondary immune reactivation.”
The end result provides a new supercharged immune response, greater oxygenation, and a balancing of your system.
What can UVBS help with?
- Herpes simplex/zoster
- Measles Infections
- Viral Pneumonia
- Wound Infections
- Septicemia (staphyloccocus, streptococcus, pneumococcus)
- Lymphatic infections (lymphangitis)
- Severe Acne
- Recurrent skin infections (furunculosis, carbunulosis)
- Necrotizing infections
- Non-healing wounds and fractures
- Inactivation of snake venom
- Fungal/Yeast Infection
- Decreases edema (swelling)
- Chronic fatigue
- Chemical sensitivity
Other Activities of UBI Treatments
- Enhances weak immune systems
- Increases the blood oxygen level
- Increase phagocytosis (white blood cell activity)
- Adjunctive cancer treatment
- Balances the bodies alkalinity
- Increases intracellular antioxidants
- Neutralize free radicals
- Balancing of calcium phosphorous
- Lowers blood surface tension
- Accelerates the lymphatic system
- Helps circulatory activities
- Stimulates antibody production
- Immunizes the body against disease
- Activates steroid hormones
- Positive effect on the autonomic nervous system
- Stimulates corticosteroid production
- Reduce nausea/vomiting
- Arterial disease – reduction in atherosclerosis
- Varicose Veins
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Vascular headaches
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Raynauds Disease
- Sclera derma
- Multiple Sclerosis
We also came across the founder of SOPMed, Tom Lowe, BSc, and an interesting video on UBI .
Tom Lowe, BSc
Tom is the founder and president of the Society of Progressive Medical Education (SOPMed). He got his start in the world of medicine as the director of Health1Clinic in Lansing, MI after becoming convinced of the safety and efficacy of Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation. He has worked on the design of various UBI devices and been responsible for training hundreds of doctors. He has spoken around the world on ozone and UBI and continues to come up with new, innovative ways to use them. sopmed.org