HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla.- You don’t have to wait until Election Day to vote! If you have a Vote By Mail ballot, you can mail it back or drop it off as soon as you’ve marked your ballot.
If you prefer to vote in person, Early Voting at 26 locations gives you the flexibility to vote when and where it’s most convenient for you, from October 19 – November 1, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Early Voting dates, times and locations vary by county.) As long as you’re registered to vote in Hillsborough County, you can vote in any Early Voting site we have open. This is different from Election Day voting, when you must vote in the polling place assigned to your precinct.
WHAT TO BRING TO THE VOTING SITE
Please bring one or two forms of identification that include your signature and photo. Without proper identification, you may still vote a provisional ballot, which will later be evaluated by a canvassing board for eligibility. Any of the following forms of photo identification are acceptable:
- Florida Driver License
- Florida ID Card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- U.S. Passport
- Debit or Credit Card
- Military ID
- Student ID
- Retirement Center ID
- Neighborhood Association ID
- Public Assistance ID
- Veteran Health ID (issued by VA)
- Concealed Weapon License (issued pursuant to s. 790.06)
- Government Employee IDIf your photo ID does not include your signature, you will be asked to provide another ID that has your signature.
You should also bring your sample ballot to the polling place with notes on how you plan to vote. By making your voting decisions before going to the polling place, you help keep the lines down.