Mary Margaret Olohan
Thousands of pro-abortion protesters descended on Washington, D.C. Saturday to demonstrate against Texas’ new abortion law and an upcoming Supreme Court case that could overturn Roe v. Wade.
Pro-abortion activists, media, and lawmakers have compared Texas Republicans and the Texas Heartbeat Act to the murderous Taliban.
So, the Daily Caller News Foundation’s Mary Margaret Olohan asked protesters at the Women’s March: who is more dangerous, the Taliban or Texas Republicans?
- Michigan Lottery Winner Dies Before Spending His Jackpot
- Homeless Florida Woman Survives Early Morning Alligator Attack
- Pennsylvania Electrical Worker Goes On Florida Killing Spree
- 77-Year-Old Florida Woman Killed When Front End Loader Reverses Over Her Car
- EXCLUSIVE: Jailed Marine Who Demanded Accountability Offered To Resign Under Honorable Conditions And Was Rejected
- Florida Man Arrested For Accosting And Stalking Female Trump Supporter
- Group Representing Nation’s School Boards Asks Biden To Dispatch Federal Authorities On Parents Who Object To Left-Wing Education Practices
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
- You’ve Gotta Be Nuts! Florida Man Submits To Voluntary At-Home Castration, Would-Be Urologist Gets 3 Years
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon